Thursday, August 20, 2009

Love my new camera!

I recently upgraded my DSLR and could not be happier! I started with a Nikon D40 and, while I absolutely adored that camera, I decided I wanted more!.... Hence, I sold the 40 and upgraded to the D90. I haven't had as much time to take it out yet as I would have liked, but here's some examples of the fun I have had so far....





































I take my camera with me just about everywhere I go. Most of the time, I use it to document all of my growing nieces and nephews, but every once in a while I catch a moment like the one above. There had been a lot of fires in across the state during the day and the air was very smoked filled the night I drove by the bountiful temple, creating this cool effect.


1 comment:

Joyous said...

wow cool! Jeff just bought me a new camera for our anniversary. It's a Nikon D5000. It's super fun! Congrats on your new camera!