Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My family rocks

One of my favorite things in the entire world is spending time with my fam. We all got together for my birthday at my parents house to barbeque in the backyard and play games. Freeze tag and kickball were the favorite of the nieces and nephews. The trampoline is always a big hit as well. I took a lot of pics (as usual) and thought I'd post of few up. Good times! :)






























































































2 comments:

M + D said...

Happy Late Birthday! I had it on my calendar to call you and we got so busy going to Spain that i forgot.. please forgive me! Anyway looks like you had a super fun birthday! Yea the big 27.. I decided that i'm just going to be 25 forever if that's ok with everyone else. well hope you had a great day!
xoxox
Morgs

Jon and Michelle said...

So I might have been blog cruzin' and happened to find you... random I know. But dude you haven't changed!! You are looking like you are having a lot of fun with life thou and I wish I could be as adventurous sometimes. Hope it's not crazy that I found you...hee hee too late!!
Hope things are good with you. It brought back fun times in the WB memories.
Michelle "Pickett" spear