Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tour De Cure

So Kris and I ride in the Tour De Cure benefit ride every year along with the rest of the team from work. This year his brother in law Tregaron came along as well. We rode just shy of 70 miles in 4 hours 4 minutes. Not the fastest time but not bad for only getting on a bike once a year. All I can say is thank goodness I still play soccer several times a week! My legs weren't sore at all..... I wish I cold say the same thing for my butt! Even with the special shorts (built in padding) I have some bruising! It's worth it though; we always have a good time and it is for a good cause.







































1 comment:

Marianne said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! Maybe next year I'll have to join you. When are we going to go for a ride?