Tuesday, April 28, 2009

catching up...

So I've been so busy with travel that I haven't really taken the time to post anything.  We had such a great time on both trips (portland and mexico cruise) that I figured I'd just intermingle some pictures from both trips.  

A stranded blowfish caught on the beach from a quick moving tide.









Me and Diddy drinking a Miami vice in Puerto Vallarta.













The Portland Palace.
















Our friend John won a free cruise by winning the ship's Texas hold'em tourney.













Here's the whole group from the cruise on the zip line tour.










Gorgeous texture in the sand in Mazatlan.



















Gregg, Me, and Matt.










My Dawg and Lucious Lupe.











Cool cathedral we visited in Mazatlan.













Mulnomah Falls.
















A fury tree.










Our house we rented in Seaside.















Portland skyscape.











here's the whole group from our portland trip.










Me and Diddy kickin it in Cabo. Dani had a sign so she didn't have to try and speak spanish to all the vendors...











Pretty sign on the back of our house in seaside.







Finally, last but not least- Me and Diddy lookin hot.

3 comments:

fundanman said...

LOVE IT! GREAT PICS!

amy anderson said...

Oh, Wayne. I only wish I was as cool as you! While you are off traveling the world I am home cleaning up poo, pee, and throw up.

Hey... I just figured out that my husband knows Dani. I think they dated or were friends a while back. Crazy!

M + D said...

How fun! Count us in on your next cruising adventure!! You are giving me the travel bug. I can't wait till we leave for Spain in July! SOOOOO when are we going to hang out?! Our Danny's need to meet and I just generally miss ya! Let's BBQ soon!
xoxo
morgs