Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Don't wait.... Procrastinate now!




So I know it has been a REALLY long time since I updated anything.  I recently heard the philosophy of not waiting or putting off the chance to procrastinate and I sort of took it to heart..... Anyway, Here's a quick summary: we got a hot tub!  We have been in it almost every night for the last month straight! Does it get any better than that?! :)....Seriously though, I've just been working hard and sticking to a schedule.  Work, school, indoor soccer, church responsibilities, golfing, rooting on RSL as they completed their most successful season in club history!, and even recently have had a string of really good dates.  I feel especially lucky right now, considering the economy and the state of the world we live in, to have such a stable employer.  All in all, life is pretty great.  Here's a pic of the last game we went to along with the last round of nine that Dan and I played...


1 comment:

Joyous said...

looks like fun... good dates??? do tell!