Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Pictures..


Fred and Kathy: Their first cruise without children to watch in quite some time:)
















Padres wanted a picture with the glacier, I was enjoying myself in the hot tub but happily obliged:)















Glaciers are cool.















K-9s kick it old school in Ketchikan.















River walk in Ketchikan. Peaceful....smelly.















Scenery from the ship.



Matching shirts allowed us to tell all the ships passengers that we were 'With the Band', there 'For a wedding', or my personal favorite 'A close friend died and for his funeral we were going to spread his ashes at sea'.


Matt and Gregg looking GQ as ever.


My Papa.... bustin a move on my mama!



Brian and Joe: Most Dapper gentlemen on the ship.

El Fresco (Doug) and my sis Chellene workin their slow groove on the dance floor.
















Kris and Tristin.  Wow!  They were HAPPY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you have successfully made me very jealous! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Good pictures, too. It looks beautiful there!